New travels to the westward; or, unknown parts of America. [electronic resource] : Being a tour of almost fourteen months. : Containing, an account of the country, upwards of two thousand miles west of the Christian parts of North-America; with an account of white Indians, their manners, habits, and many other particulars. / By Don Alonso Decalves. ; Confirmed by three other personsView ebook from Early American Imprints, Series I: Evans, 1639-1800 1 available
- The fifth edition.
- 44 p.
- Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35391.
- Access provided for member institutions of the Appalachian College Association by the Appalachian College Association Central Library.
- Indexed In:
- Evans 35391
- Microform version available in the Readex Early American Imprints series.
- Electronic text and image data. [Chester, Vt. : Readex, a division of Newsbank, Inc., 2002-2004. Includes files in TIFF, GIF and PDF formats with inclusion of keyword searchable text. (Early American imprints. First series ; no. 35391).
- Vandelure, John.
- West (U.S.) -- Description and travel.