Porto Rico's case, outcome of American sovereignty, 1898-24, 1925-28. Popular estimate of conditions shown to be based on misinformation / Prompt measures needed. Island viewed as making brave fight against handicaps without real help1 available
Special Coll. Pamphlets Collection - William R. Laurie University Archives and Special Collections
F1975 .D162 1928
- 64 p. 23 cm.
- At head of title: Second edition, revised.
- "Introductory" signed: Arnold G. Dana.
- "In part, reprinted by courtesy of 'New York Times'."
- Local Note
- Bound in gray paper wrappers, with titling stamped in black on front cover.
- Puerto Rico -- Economic conditions.
- Puerto Rico -- Politics and government -- 1898-1952.