"Prosperity" problems. Why, whence, whither? And with what part in world welfare? / By Arnold G. Dana1 available
HC106.3 .D3 1931
- xix p., 1 ℓ., 451 p. tables (part fold.) 24 cm.
- "The earlier (confidential) pamphlet on the same theme, in reality the first edition of the present work, and now in abridged form, reproduced herein (as part three) ... [was published, 1926, under title: American responsibility for world reconstruction]"--Foreword, p. vii.
- Finance -- United States.
- Economic history -- 1918-
- Currency question.
- United States -- Economic conditions -- 1918-1945.
- United States -- Economic policy.