Career as a certified public accountant [electronic resource] : CPA : crunching the numbers and advising businesses and individuals on how to manage their financial affairsView ebook from EBSCOhost eBook Collection. (Limited number of copies; see full record.) 2 available
- Institute research ; no. 103
- Careers ; no. 103.
- EBSCOhost eBook Collection. (Formerly NetLibrary)
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Made available through NetLibrary; access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- Title from ebook caption title screen (viewed on April 3, 2006).
- "DOT code 160.162-018; O*NET SOC code 13-2011.01."
- Includes bibliographical references and webliography.
- Accounting -- Vocational guidance -- United States.
- Finance -- Vocational guidance -- United States.
- Added Author
- Institute for Career Research.
- NetLibrary, Inc.
- Added Title
- Certified public accountant : CPA : crunching the numbers, and advising businesses and individuals on how to manage their financial affairs
- 1423765370 (electronic bk.)