The ladies' guide to perfect beauty [electronic resource] : being a complete analysis and classification of the elements, nature, standard, causes, anatomy, species, defects and effects of beauty in woman : also, external indications or the art of determining the precise figure, the degree of beauty, the mind, the habits, and age of women, not withstanding the disguises of dress / by Alexander Walker ; edited by an American physicianView electronic text from Gale Cengage Learning, Nineteenth Century Collections Online 1 available
- 1 online resource (xx, 390 p.).
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online (NCCO): Women: Transnational Networks
- Nineteenth Century Collections Online: Women: Transnational Networks.
- Reproduction of the original from the New York Public Library.
- Local Note
- Scanned copy defective: 341-342 wanting.
- Beauty, Personal.
- Added Author
- An American physician.