A dictionary of architecture and landscape architecture [electronic resource] / James Stevens CurlView eBook from Oxford Reference Online. 1 available
- 2nd ed.
- 1 online resource
- Oxford reference online.
- "Oxford Reference Online Premium."
- Title from home page (viewed on Dec. 21, 2009).
- Also issued in print format.
- Containing over 5000 entries from Aalto to ziggurat, this is the most comprehensive and up-to-date dictionary of architecture. Written in a clear and concise style, it is an invaluable work of reference for both students of architecutre and the general reader, as well as professional architects.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Architecture -- Dictionaries.
- Landscape architecture -- Dictionaries.
- Electronic books.
- Other Form:
- Print version : 9780198606789
- 9780191726484 (online resource)