A dictionary of nursing / consultant, Tanya A. McFerran, MA, SRN, RSCN, cert. ed. ; editor, Elizabeth A. Martin, MAView eBook from Oxford Reference Online. 1 available
- Sixth edition.
- 1 online resource (vii, 632 pages) : illustrations (black and white)
- text rdacontent
- still image rdacontent
- computer rdamedia
- online resource rdacarrier
- Oxford reference online.
- This dictionary incorporates new material on the major developments of the last few years, including public health medicine, genetics and organ transplantation. The dictionary includes more than 10,200 clear and concise entries.
- Description based on print version record.
- Nursing -- Dictionaries.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- Martin, Elizabeth A., editor.
- Cover Title
- Oxford dictionary of nursing
- Other Form:
- Print version : 9780199666379
- 9780191770395 (online resource) : No price