Encyclopedia of race and racism / Patrick L. Mason, editor in chiefView eBook from Credo Reference. 1 available
- Second edition.
- 1 online resource (490 entries) : 273 images ; digital files.
- text rdacontent
- still image rdacontent
- electronic isbdmedia
- online resource rdacarrier
- Credo reference.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- v. 1. A-C -- v. 2. D-I -- v. 3. J-R -- v. 4. S-Z, Primary sources, Index.
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- The Encyclopedia Of Race And Racism, 2nd Edition, provides critical information and context on the underlying social, economic, geographical, and political conditions that gave rise to, and continue to foster, racism. Religion, political economy, social activism, health, concepts, and constructs are explored. Given the increasingly diverse population of the United States and the rapid effects of globalization, as well as mass and social media, the issue of race in world affairs, history, and culture is of preeminent importance.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on title page of print version.
- Racism -- United States -- Encyclopedias.
- Minorities -- United States -- Social conditions -- Encyclopedias.
- Race relations -- Encyclopedias.
- Racism -- Encyclopedias.
- United States -- Race relations -- Encyclopedias.
- United States -- Ethnic relations -- Encyclopedias.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- Mason, Patrick L., editor.
- Credo Reference (Firm), distributor.
- Other Form:
- Print version: 0028661745 9780028661742 (DLC) 2012036450 4 volumes : illustrations, maps
- 9781785398094 electronic version
- 9780028661742 set : alk. paper
- 9780028661759 v. 1 : alk. paper
- 9780028661766 v. 2 : alk. paper
- 9780028661773 v. 3 : alk. paper
- 9780028660240 v. 4 : alk. paper
- 9780028661957 ebook