Nursing leadership [electronic resource] : a concise encyclopedia / editor-in-chief, Harriet R. Feldman ; associate editors, G. Rumay Alexander ... [et al.]Click here for electronic text: 1 available
- 2nd ed.
- 1 online resource (219 entries) : 1 image, digital files.
- Credo reference.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Access restricted to authorized users and institutions.
- A single comprehensive reference for nursing leaders, leadership organizations, nursing clinicians, and educators, Nursing Leadership is the only compendium of nursing terminology in existence. Written by eminent nursing professionals, it provides descriptions of prominent individuals in nursing, information regarding nine leadership-related topics, and current trends in nurse leadership.This second edition has been expanded to encompass 80 new entries and revisions or updates to all original entries. It provides an extensive overview of current leadership issues including theories, characteristics, and skills required of nurse leaders in today's complex health care system. Highly respected contributors include Claire Fagan, Beverly Malone (NLN CEO), Polly Bednash (AACN CEO), Patricia Benner, and many others. For ease of use this new edition contains both alphabetic and thematic indexes, extensive cross-referencing, and print and web references for each entry.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Description based on title page of print version.
- Nursing services -- Administration -- Encyclopedias.
- Nurse administrators -- Encyclopedias.
- Leadership -- Encyclopedias -- English.
- Nursing, Supervisory -- Encyclopedias -- English.
- Nurse Administrators -- Encyclopedias -- English.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- Feldman, Harriet R. Editor.
- Alexander, G. Rumay. Editor.
- Credo Reference (Firm)
- Other Form:
- Print version: 0826121764 9780826121769 (DLC) 2011042085 xliii, 424 p.
- 9781782681748 (online)
- 9780826121769 (print)
- 0826121764 (print)
- 9780826121776 (e-Book)
- 0826121772 (e-Book)