Designer marathon. Volume 3, Episode 9, Yves Saint Laurent. Part 1 [electronic resource] / by VideofashionView streaming video from Academic Video Online. 1 available
- 1 online resource (48 min.)
- Playing Time
- Streaming videos. local
- Academic video online.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 30, 2014).
- "In June 2008 Yves Saint Laurent tragically lost his long battle with brain cancer and the world mourned the loss of one of its greatest couturiers. Saint Laurent was undoubtedly one of the most influential designers of our time. For over four decades, he intuitively understood what women desire. He was the man who put women in pantsuits, transparent blouses, ethnic looks and of course, the tuxedo -- all fashion images that we take for granted now. For more than 40 years Yves Saint Laurent captivated the world. His creativity, elegance, and passion will be missed."--Publisher website.
- Previously released as DVD.
- In English.
- Saint Laurent, Yves.
- Yves Saint Laurent (Firm)
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion designers -- France.
- Documentary television programs.
- Added Author
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. Producer.
- Charney, Nicolas H. Director.
- Videofashion Network. prn
- Other Form:
- Original (OCoLC)276415129