Designer marathon. Volume 3, Episode 10, Yves Saint Laurent. Part 2 [electronic resource] / by VideofashionView streaming video from Academic Video Online. 1 available
- 1 online resource (48 min.)
- Playing Time
- Streaming videos. local
- Academic video online.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 30, 2014).
- "When Yves Saint Laurent retired in 2002 many thought that the house could continue no longer without the master at the helm, however a stellar lineup of designers starting with Alber Elbaz have flourished in his wake. Tom Ford created waves when he took over and now Stefano Pilati continues the spirit of the house to great acclaim."--Publisher website.
- Previously released as DVD.
- In English.
- Saint Laurent, Yves.
- Yves Saint Laurent (Firm)
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion designers -- France.
- Documentary television programs.
- Added Author
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. Producer.
- Charney, Nicolas H. Director.
- Videofashion Network. prn
- Other Form:
- Original (OCoLC)276415129