Videofashion style. Volume 1, Episode 8, 20th century design masters [electronic resource] / by VideofashionView streaming video from Academic Video Online. 1 available
- 1 online resource (24 min.)
- Playing Time
- Streaming videos. local
- Academic video online.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 8, 2014).
- "In this issue of Videofashion Style, discover which designers had lasting impact on 20th century fashion. In Paris, an extensive exhibition highlights the enduring legacy of Yves Saint Laurent. For Spanish master Balenciaga, see how his heritage became part of his design signature. With over a 45 year career, Valentino is honored with the Artistry of Fashion Award from the Couture Council at FIT. Plus, the astonishing biography of Chanel and Gianni Versace."--Publisher website.
- Previously released as DVD.
- In English.
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion designers.
- Documentary television programs.
- Added Author
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. Producer.
- Charney, Nicolas H. Director.
- Videofashion Network. prn