Elements of style. Volume 2, Episode 3, Fashionably F.I.T. [electronic resource] / by VideofashionView streaming video from Academic Video Online. 1 available
- 1 online resource (24 min.)
- Playing Time
- Streaming videos. local
- Academic video online.
- Title from resource description page (viewed Jul. 16, 2014).
- "New York's Fashion Institute of Technology houses one of the most important collections of costume and textiles with particular strength in 20th century fashion. Find out why the Little Black Dress never goes out of style. The history of the corset is unraveled. Get a glimpse inside Isabel and Ruben Toledo's marriage of art and fashion. American legends Norman Norell and Claire McCardell are on display. Plus, we review the exhibit covering 50 Years of Fashion."--Publisher website.
- Previously released as DVD.
- In English.
- Fashion Institute of Technology (New York, N.Y.). Museum.
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century.
- Museum exhibits.
- Documentary television programs.
- Added Author
- Cardin, Marlene McGinnis. Producer.
- Charney, Nicolas H. Director.
- Videofashion Network. prn
- Other Form:
- Original (OCoLC)123958380