Language glossaries / United States Census BureauAvailable Online 1 available
Government Documents Online
C 3.2:L 26/
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- Publication Date
- Began in 2019.
- Contains language glossaries to provide translations of commonly used terms for the 2020 Census.
- Guides issued in English, Spanish, Chinese (simplified), Vietnamese, Korean, Russian, Arabic, Tagalog, Polish, French, Haitian Creole, Portuguese, Japanese, Albanian, Amharic, Armenian, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Chinese (traditional), Croatian, Czech, Dutch, Farsi, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hmong, Hungarian, Igbo, Ilocano, Indonesian, Italian, Khmer, Lao, Lithuanian, Malayalam, Marathi, Navajo, Nepali, Punjabi, Romanian, Serbian, Sinhala, Slovak, Somali, Swahili, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Tigrinya, Turkish, Twi, Ukrainian, Urdu, Yiddish, Yoruba.
- Description based on: August 01, 2019; title from U.S. Census Bureau website caption.
- GPO Cataloging Record Distribution Program (CRDP).
- United States -- Census, 2020 -- Terminology.
- Added Author
- U.S. Census Bureau, issuing body.
- Gpo Item No.
- 0146 (online)
- Sudoc No.
- C 3.2:L 26/