Very Ralph / Home Box OfficeView streaming video from Films on Demand. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource (1 video file (1 hr., 47 min., 59 sec)) : sound.
- two-dimensional moving image tdi rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- video file rda
- Films on demand.
- Originally released by Home Box Office, 2019.
- Streaming video file encoded with permission for digital streaming by Infobase on February 14, 2020.
- Access requires authentication through Films on Demand.
- With an uncanny ability to turn his dreams into reality, Ralph Lauren has built a global powerhouse out of his aspirations, becoming a living embodiment of American optimism and the American Dream. For more than 50 years, he has celebrated the iconography of America and American style, translating his vision and inspiration into one of the world’s most widely recognized brands. From award-winning documentarian Susan Lacy (HBO’s Jane Fonda in Five Acts, Spielberg), Very Ralph follows the designer as he enters his sixth decade in business and reflects on his journey as a boy from the Bronx, who didn’t know what a fashion designer was, to becoming the emblem of American style all around the world. Offering unprecedented access to his life and work, the feature-length film features extensive, candid interviews with Lauren, who talks about his childhood, his five-decade-long marriage, the early days of his company, his response to criticism, and his inventive multi-page ad campaigns. A pioneering visionary, Lauren’s career includes a remarkable series of firsts that have secured his place within fashion history, as he continues his commitment to style, elegance and inclusivity, one collection at a time.
- System Details
- Streaming video file.
- System requirements: FOD playback platform.
- Title from distributor's description
- Internet videos.
- Added Author
- Infobase, film distributor.
- Home Box Office (Firm)
- Music No.
- 204410 Infobase