Business plans handbook. Volume 47 : a compilation of business plans developed by individuals throughout North America / project editor, Donna CraftView ebook from Gale eBooks. 1 available
- 1 online resource (x, 285 pages) : charts
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- Gale eBooks.
- "ISSN 1084-4473."
- Includes index.
- Aromatherapy business -- Art instruction business -- Backyard recreation area developer -- Bodyguard service -- Car buying consultant -- Career profile developer -- Career training fund -- Digital marketing writer -- Facilities management consulting practice -- Fencing instructor -- Graphic novelist -- Healthy meal prep business -- Mobile nail studio -- Nonprofit computer learning center -- Nonprofit e-commerce business -- Nonprofit vocational program -- Presentation designer -- Rural daycare center -- Tour guide -- Valuation consultant.
- Actual business plans compiled by, and aimed at, entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses. Presents sample plans taken from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries which serve as examples of how to approach, structure and compose business plans.
- Description based on print version record.
- Small business -- Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Business planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Small business -- Planning -- Information services -- Directories.
- New business enterprises -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Entrepreneurship -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Added Author
- Craft, Donna, editor.
- Gale (Firm)
- Other Form:
- Print version: Business plans handbook, Volume 47. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a Cengage Company,  9781410385147
- 9781410385154 (electronic book)