Business plans handbook. Volume 49 : a compilation of business plans developed by individuals throughout North America / project editor, Donna CraftView ebook from Gale eBooks. 1 available
- 1 online resource (x, 297 pages) : illustrations
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- Gale eBooks.
- "ISSN 1084-4473."
- Includes index.
- Business plans -- Adventure travel planner / Pinnacle Hiking Adventures, Inc. -- Cartography business / Main Street Mapworks, Inc. -- Costume designer / Emily Flynn Costume Design, LLC -- Demography consultant / HealthMark Analytics Consulting, Inc. -- Dog treats business / Newsome's Awesome Dog Treats, LLC -- Environmental consultant / English Environmental Consulting, Inc. -- Exhibit design business / Merton Exhibit Design, LLC -- Food writer / Dawson Food Communications, Inc. -- Futurist / Simpson Foresight Consulting, Inc. -- Gift wrapping business / Ribbons and Bows Gift Wrapping -- Legal nurse consultant -- Shriver Legal Nurse Consulting, Inc. -- Medical/scientific writing business / Ralston Scientific Communications, Inc. -- Music therapist / Fulton Music Therapy Services, Inc. -- Myotherapist / Mason Myotherapy, LLC -- Perfusionist business / Quality Perfusion Solutions, Inc. -- Plaster contractor business / Richard Kensington & Sons, Inc. -- Real estate writer / Write Home Communications, Inc. -- Spade truck business / Florida Spade Truck Services, LLC -- Stunt performer -- Cole Foster Stunts, LLC -- Taxidermy business / Sterling Taxidermy Services, LLC.
- Actual business plans compiled by, and aimed at, entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses. Presents sample plans taken from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries which serve as examples of how to approach, structure and compose business plans.
- Description based on print version record.
- Small business -- Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Business planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Small business -- Planning -- Information services -- Directories.
- New business enterprises -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Entrepreneurship -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Added Author
- Craft, Donna, editor.
- Gale (Firm)
- Other Form:
- Print version: Business plans handbook, Volume 49. Farmington Hills, Mich. : Gale, a Cengage Company,  9780028667577
- 9780028667638 (electronic book)