Business plans handbook. Volume 51 : a compilation of business plans developed by individuals throughout North America / Lynn M. Pearce, project editorView ebook from Gale eBooks. 1 available
- 1 online resource (x, 314 pages) : color illustrations, charts
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- Gale eBooks.
- "ISSN 1084-4473."
- Includes index.
- Career change consultant -- Child transportation service -- Computer programming lessons business -- Custom wood furniture business -- Customer service consultant -- Decontamination service -- Dispute resolution service -- Electronic waste collection and recycling business -- Firewood dealer -- Historic preservation organization -- Home office designer -- Light delivery service -- Millennial marketing consultant -- Mindfulness coach -- Patent and trademark law practice -- Pool opening/closing service -- Presentation/public speaking skills trainer -- Product development consultant -- Remote learning consultant -- Wilderness survival training.
- Actual business plans compiled by, and aimed at, entrepreneurs seeking funding for small businesses. Presents sample plans taken from businesses in the manufacturing, retail and service industries which serve as examples of how to approach, structure and compose business plans.
- Description based on print version record.
- Small business -- Planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Business planning -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Small business -- Planning -- Information services -- Directories.
- New business enterprises -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Entrepreneurship -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Added Author
- Pearce, Lynn M., editor.
- Gale (Firm)
- Other Form:
- Print version: Business plans handbook, Volume 51. Detroit, Mich. : Gale,  9780028667591
- 9780028667652 (electronic book)