SN Video coding and web development. Azure active directory connect / SpringerView streaming video from Academic Video Online. 2 available
- 1 online resource (92 minutes)
- Playing Time
- two-dimensional moving image tdi rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- video v rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- video file rda
- Academic video online.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 4, 2021).
- Master the first, but critical, step in establishing a hybrid Active Directory; an Azure Active Directory scenario and deploying and managing Azure AD Connect. You will learn how to deploy Azure AD Connect in the correct way, out of the gate, to avoid a multitude of issues that magically appear later on. You will discover the difference between an express and custom install, and when and where it makes sense to use one over the other. Once you have Azure AD Connect up-and-running, you will go through several troubleshooting steps to fix wrongly configured identities, ensuring a smooth sync to Azure AD. By the end of the video, you'll have seen that the baseline for establishing a successful hybrid identity solution with Azure Active Directory and on-premises Active Directory is having a healthy synchronization of identity objects in place, a core feature of Azure AD Connect. This video is for those who want a better understanding of how to integrate their on-premises Active Directory with Azure Active Directory.
- In English.
- Windows Azure.
- Cloud computing.
- Instructional films.
- Streaming videos.
- Added Author
- Springer Nature (Firm), publisher.
- Added Title
- Azure Active Directory Connect :Deploying Hybrid Identity in the Cloud
- Deploying Hybrid Identity in the Cloud
- Springer Nature video coding and web development
- Other Form:
- Original version: 9781484255933
- Standard No.