SN video medicine and life sciences. Robotic intersphincteric resection with lymph node dissection for low rectal cancer / SpringerView streaming video from Academic Video Online. 2 available
- 1 online resource (35 minutes)
- Playing Time
- two-dimensional moving image tdi rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- video v rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- video file rda
- Academic video online.
- Title from resource description page (viewed March 12, 2021).
- This video describes minimally invasive techniques for intersphincteric resection with lymph node dissection in patients with low rectal cancer. The progress in safe application of preoperative chemoradiation for distal rectal cancer has led to improved local control and an increase in the rate of anal sphincter preservation. The video first introduces the surgical anatomy of the internal and external anal sphincter and explains the indications for the minimally invasive approach in selected patients. Transabdominal and transanal procedures are then described step by step with the aim of enabling surgeons to achieve optimal functional and oncologic outcomes.
- In English.
- Rectum -- Cancer -- Surgery.
- Surgical robots.
- Instructional films.
- Streaming videos.
- Added Author
- Kim, Nam Kyu, speaker.
- Springer Nature (Firm), publisher.
- Added Title
- Robotic intersphincteric resection with lymph node dissection for low rectal cancer
- Springer Nature video medicine and life sciences
- Other Form:
- Original version: 9789813361232
- Standard No.