SN Video Coding and Web Development. Blazor Performance / SpringerView streaming video from Academic Video Online. 2 available
- 1 online resource (74 minutes)
- Playing Time
- two-dimensional moving image tdi rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- video v rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- video file rda
- Academic video online.
- Title from resource description page (viewed April 16, 2021).
- This video presents patterns and practices for making Blazor WebAssembly applications run fast at their optimal speeds. You'll learn patterns and best practices for performance that broadly cover two aspects of Blazor development: Firstly, you'll learn about optimizing application download size so your applications load and execute without undue lag. Secondly, you'll learn techniques for reducing the number of updates that Blazor needs to apply to user interface elements in the browser's DOM. While Blazor WebAssembly is already designed to provide strong performance, the techniques in this video provide you additional tools and techniques that you can employ in order to delight your users and gain a competitive edge against your competition. Techniques taught in this video such as assembly trimming, lazy loading, and reducing unnecessary user interface updates can put your applications a step ahead of your competition when it comes to creating fast applications that users will want to return to again and again.
- In English.
- Web site development.
- Web applications.
- Application software -- Development.
- Microsoft .NET Framework.
- C# (Computer program language)
- Instructional films.
- Streaming videos.
- Added Author
- Springer Nature (Firm), publisher.
- Added Title
- Blazor Performance : Creating Fast Websites in Microsoft C# and .NET
- Creating Fast Websites in Microsoft C sharp and .NET
- Standard No.