1000 ideas by 100 fashion designers [electronic resource] / Carolina CerimedoInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Fashion isn't art. The latter can just be admired, while the first needs to be sold. How do designers create constant objects of desire? In this book, 100 designers give 1000 tips on what it takes to be a great fashion designer. These tips address a number of issues: flare inspiration, collection concept, the promise of clothing, the use of fabrics, and more. New talents and renowned names provide insights and ideas for both expert and up and coming designers.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion design.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- Added Title
- One thousand ideas by one hundred fashion designers
- 9781616738686 (electronic bk.)
- 1616738685 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.