Dictionary of somali verbs in everyday contexts [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- A dictionary of Somali verbs in everyday contexts. The Somali-English dictionary of verbs is the first of its kind for learners of Somali as a second language. It contains more than 500 verbs used in Somali sentences with English translations. The dictionary has been compiled in learner-friendly format to help the student: Identify the conjugation group of a given verb. Learn specific tense usages. Learn how different prepositions affect the meaning of the verb in a sentence. Learn relevant verbal nouns. Enhance self-study through use of conjugation tables. Learn variant spellings of verbs. Learn Arabic loan verbs in Somali. Learn verbs that mean the same but belong to different conjugation groups. Make use of the English-Somali index. Learn how to make use of deictic words sii and soo.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Somali language -- Verb -- Dictionaries -- English.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781467881388 (electronic bk.)
- 1467881384 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.