Chemistry [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Black achievement in science
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- The great African-American chemist George Washington Carver changed how we see not only peanuts, but the opportunities for black people in science. Inspired by the work of Carver and other pioneers, black chemists from around the world have added to the worlds knowledge in food science, medicine, thermodynamics, and more, as well as helped add elements to the periodic table. Inside, read about these discoveries and many more. Great scientific achievements, innovations, and inventions have been recorded in recent times and in the past by men and women of color, and this series celebrates their work and lives, specialty by specialty. Their stories can inspire students of today to pursue their own dreams of science success. In a perfect world, we, like science, would not see color. Until then, we celebrate and inspire with stories of BLACK ACHIEVEMENT IN SCIENCE.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- African American chemists -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Chemists -- United States -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Discoveries in science -- Juvenile literature.
- African American chemists -- Biography.
- Chemists -- United States -- Biography.
- Discoveries in science.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781422283233 (electronic bk.)
- 1422283232 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.