Contemporary Russian : contemporary Russian translation guide for American translators. Volume 1 [electronic resource] / L.L. DowningInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- A tool to enable Americans to read printed Russian (Cyrillic) contemporary literature, On-line newspapers, printed materials, etc. Extremely comprehensive listings of Composite word/terms, Word stems and their grammatically defining endings, Uniquely phoneticized words, and unique word/terms found in no other published American source. Translations are structured to firstly list the most common American translation, followed by secondary translations, and their synonyms. Each Cyrillic entry is categorized by grammatical usage. Adjectives have the source topic listed at the end of each Cyrillic entry. Product is intended for all those interested in reading the Russian Printed Language; speaking or pronouncing the Russian language is not a restriction for reading and literal understanding. This publication is intended to complement the basic Russian language translations found in a quality/comprehensive Russian/English dictionary (such as Oxfords Russian/English Dictionary). Utilize Contemporary Russian by L. L. Downing to access the fascinating world of the extensive Russian Language.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Russian language -- Translating into English.
- Russian language -- Dictionaries -- English.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781477298657 (electronic bk.)
- 1477298657 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.