Flappers in fashion [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Flappers in Fashion is full of vintage photography, depicting the fashions of the 1920s flapper. The book covers some interesting history of the flapper lifestyle and the roles of women during the 1920s. Information about fashions in clothing, makeup and even diets of the day are covered. There is a broad coverage of pop culture from the 1920s including a flapper dictionary. A light yet informative read with loads of great photographs.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.
- Fashion design.
- Nineteen twenties.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781626754737 (electronic bk.)
- 162675473X (electronic bk.)
- Music No.