Know-it-all fashion : the 50 key modes, garments & designers, each explained in under a minute [electronic resource] / editor, Rebecca Arnold ; contributors, Emma McClendon [and five others] ; illustrations, Nicky Ackland-SnowInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Most of us have some feeling for fashion and have a vague idea of what's in and what's out. Less familiar to most, however, is the way fashion works as a global business. Know-It-All Fashion looks beyond the surface of this billion-dollar industry. Each entry is summarized in under a minute-using nothing more than two pages, 300 words, and one picture. Leading fashion experts provide an engrossing crash course in how the style world works today, alongside an engaging look at the founding fathers (and mothers) of fashion who set it up that way. Every aspect of the modern fashion industry is explored, from haute couture to high street, from catwalk to street style, and from glossy magazine to online blog. Some of the recurring themes behind fashion design are also explored, such as the influence of art, music and sport. Know-It-All Fashion includes everything you need to get style savvy.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion -- History -- 21st century.
- Fashion designers -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion designers -- History -- 21st century.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- Added Title
- 9780760361207 (electronic bk.)
- 0760361207 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.