Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen : chic, high-fashion designers [electronic resource] / Jessica RusickInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Fashion figures
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- In this engaging biography, readers will learn about the creators of several fashion lines, Mary-Kate & Ashley Olsen. Follow The Olsens' story from their childhood in California, to their early years as actresses, to their founding of the mary-kateandashley, the Row, and Elizabeth and James fashion lines. Fun facts, a timeline, a glossary, and an index supplement the color photos showcased in this inspiring biography. Aligned to Common Core Standards and correlated to state standards. Checkerboard Library is an imprint of Abdo Publishing, a division of ABDO.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Olsen, Mary-Kate, 1986- -- Juvenile literature.
- Olsen, Ashley, 1986- -- Juvenile literature.
- Fashion designers -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Actresses -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Businesswomen -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- Added Title
- Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
- 9781532173714 (electronic bk.)
- 1532173717 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.