Medicine women [electronic resource] / Cathryn MoraInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Doctor, mother, feminist, boss. Confident, scared, capable, challenged, fierce, demanding, assertive, vulnerable. Every woman wears many hats. Women around the globe face challenges in advancing in their careers, and of all careers, healthcare is one of the most challenging. Medicine Woman offers the stories of how women have reconciled their different experiences into a coherent whole, shaped by personal feelings as well as professional experience, creating a whole that is never perfect-but always learning and evolving. Every woman who works in medicine or healthcare is, at her core, human. Just like you. Even the impossible is possible. These women are proof.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Biography & Autobiography
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9780645178029 (electronic bk.)
- 0645178020 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.