Picture dictionary [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- The Picture Dictionary is an exciting interactive approach to vocabulary building for young learners. It offers everything needed to make learning a new language a delight. Aim of the picture dictionary: To improve children's understanding of English; To help children develop their dictionary skills; To encourage children to enjoy learning English. Specifically designed to engage and motivate young learners and to make English fun, its special features include: more than 500 words presented in alphabetical order; more than 500 colored images; parts of speech; a sentence along with every word; vocabulary chosen for its immediate relevance to young learners. This picture dictionary introduces basic dictionary skills such as alphabetization, spelling, pronunciation, and much more. The A-Z pages allow children to learn about the alphabet and alphabetical order; find a word using the initial letter; check their own spelling; and learn how to use simple definitions of words, and so extend their own vocabulary. Encourage children to extend the vocabulary along with the picture dictionary and to build up their active knowledge of English words.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Picture dictionaries, English -- Juvenile literature.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9789352151431 (electronic bk.)
- 9352151437 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.