The A to Z guide to Bible signs and symbols [electronic resource] / Neil Wilson and Nancy Ryken TaylorInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- How might our understanding of God's Word be deepened if we recognized the significance of the signs and symbols found within its pages--signs that would have been obvious to the original readers? From the tree of life to Noah's ark, from circumcision to animal sacrifice. From the feasts, the Passover lamb, and the manna in the wilderness to the furniture in the tabernacle and the visions of prophets. From the Lord's Supper to baptism and from the cross to the empty tomb. Throughout the Scriptures, signs and symbols weave a consistent message of God's presence, grace, and faithfulness. This illustrated resource will help readers understand key biblical images that reveal God's purposes and truth. Each entry includes multiple illustrations, explanations, and key Bible passages. Sidebars, quotes, and photos make this guide approachable and engaging.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Symbolism in the Bible -- Dictionaries.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781441221889 (electronic bk.)
- 1441221883 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.