The fashion design reference + specification book : everything fashion designers need to know every day [electronic resource] / Jay CalderinInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- An essential primer for students and first-stop reference for professionals, The Fashion Design Reference & Specification Book takes the fashion designer through the entire design process, from conceiving a garment to marketing it. This valuable handbook contains the information and ideas essential to planning and executing fashion projects of every scale and distills them in an easy-to-use format that is compact enough to slip into a tote. Linking six central phases in the cycle of fashion-research, editing, design, construction, connection, and evolution-The Fashion Design Reference & Specification Book helps designers develop effective strategies for building a cohesive collection and communicating their vision.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion design -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Clothing and dress.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- Added Title
- Fashion design reference plus specification book
- Fashion design reference and specification book
- 9781610587877 (electronic bk.)
- 1610587871 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.