The poetry of fashion design : a celebration of the world's most interesting fashion designers [electronic resource] / Paz DimanInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- There are 108 sonnets in "Astrofel and Stella" by Sir Philip Sydney. One hundred and eight pieces that together make up total perfection and closure that would not possible if some of them did not exist. Analogically, fashion is like a poem. It is made up of different elements that tell a story with the rhythm and tension that achieves harmony. The only difference is that this is a poem that changes and evolves. The pages of this book present the 108 "sonnets" that make up and define the world of fashion today and provide a unique and inspired design source for both professional designers and fashion design enthusiasts.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion designers.
- Fashion design.
- Fashion -- History -- 21st century.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781610602303 (electronic bk.)
- 1610602307 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.