The pursuit of style : advice & musings from America's top fashion designers [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Style is an all-new, original collection of clever, charming, and often hilarious musings from American fashion's biggest designers. The book culls the best pieces of advice and insight from a survey conducted by the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) of its 400-plus members, including Diane von Furstenberg, Zac Posen, Betsey Johnson, Narciso Rodriguez, Donna Karan, and Ralph Lauren, among many others. From tips and tricks for breaking into a fashion career, to essential wardrobe items, to favorite words of wisdom, this book provides a glimpse inside the fashion world's most creative minds and offers readers an endless amount of inspiration. Illustrated by Bil Donovan, this stylish package is the must-have fashion gift book of the season.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion designers.
- Fashion designers -- Quotations.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781613125908 (electronic bk.)
- 1613125909 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.