The world of Anna Sui [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Anna Sui is one of New York's most beloved and accomplished fashion designers, known for creating contemporary original clothing inspired by spectacular amounts of research into vintage styles and cultural arcana. She is especially famous for her textile prints. Sui joined New York's intensely creative cultural underground in the 1970s, forging important relationships in the worlds of fashion, photography, art, music, and design. The World of Anna Sui looks at Sui's eclectic career as a designer and artist, both through her clothing and studio. Through interviews with fashion journalist Tim Blanks, the book explores Sui's lifelong engagement with fashion archetypes-the rocker, the schoolgirl, the punk, the goth, the bohemian-and reveals their inspiration and influence. Complete with detailed photographs of garments, sketches, moodboards, runway shots, and cultural ephemera, The World of Anna Sui is an inside look at this iconic New York designer with a worldwide cult following.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Sui, Anna.
- Women fashion designers -- United States -- Pictorial works.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.
- Costume -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.
- Clothing and dress -- History -- 20th century -- Pictorial works.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781683350262 (electronic bk.)
- 168335026X (electronic bk.)
- Music No.