Point of view : four decades of defining style [electronic resource] / Tonne GoodmanInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Throughout her illustrious career, Tonne Goodman has made the famous stylish and the stylish famous. The Vogue fashion director has not only shaped the way women dress and see themselves, but she has also created a nexus in which the worlds of celebrity and style continually collide. Now, in Point of View, Goodman's life and career are explored for the first time. Organized chronologically, this book charts Goodman's career from her modeling days, to her freelance fashion reportage, to her editorial and advertising work, through to her reign at Vogue. The editor's recollections of some of the world's greatest photographers, models, celebrities, and designers of our time are illustrated throughout, with behind-the-scenes fashion photos and shots of Goodman's personal life.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Goodman, Tonne.
- Women periodical editors -- United States -- Biography.
- Fashion editors -- United States -- Biography.
- Models (Persons) -- United States -- Biography.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781683355090 (electronic bk.)
- 1683355091 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.