A rare recording of Ian Richard Kyle Paisley [electronic resource] / Ian Richard and Kyle PaisleyInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (30 min.)) : digital.
- spoken word spw rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital digital recording rda
- data file rda
- Hoopla audiobooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Read by the authors.
- Ian Richard Kyle Paisley (April 6, 1926 - September 12, 2014) was a minister, author and conservative politician from Northern Ireland who held electoral seats for many years in the British and European Parliaments. In 1951, Dr. Paisley founded the Presbyterian Church of Ulster and served as its leader. In 1971, he founded the Democratic Unionist Party (DUP) of Northern Ireland. Paisley, who was known for his oratorical skills, authored numerous books and pamphlets.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Added Author
- Paisley, Kyle.
- hoopla digital.
- 9781593168681 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- 1593168683 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Music No.