The happy little engine [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (8 min.)) : digital.
- spoken word spw rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital digital recording rda
- data file rda
- Storytime Books ;
- Judy, Nayer. Storytime Books. Spoken word ;
- Storytime books.
- Hoopla audiobooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Read by Kim Mitzo Thompson.
- Fun sound-effects and whimsical music help tell the story of "The Happy Little Engine." It was a beautiful Sunday morning and the Baker family decided to take a nice drive in their little red car. The Baker family loved the little red car because it was so much fun to ride in and it had a great little engine. Find out what happens when the little red car gets a flat tire, overheats, and then runs out of gasoline. Will the Baker family know what to do? A positive ending adds interest to this adorable story and encourages a lifelong love for reading.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Automobiles -- Juvenile fiction.
- Transportation, Automotive -- Juvenile fiction.
- Automobile travel -- Juvenile fiction.
- Travel -- Juvenile fiction.
- Automobiles -- Fiction.
- Added Author
- Schanzer, Rosalyn, illustrator.
- hoopla digital.
- 9781625818447 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- 1625818440 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Music No.