Far out fashion : bringing 1960s and 1970s flair to your wardrobe [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Savvy. Fashion forward
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Many of today's trends are throwbacks to decades past. The 1960s and 1970s brought us pillbox hats and bell bottoms. People made their own tie-dyed shirts and flared pants. Add a little '60s and '70s to your wardrobe, and let history's fashions style your look.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Dress accessories -- Juvenile literature.
- Clothing and dress -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- Grooming for girls -- Juvenile literature.
- Dress accessories.
- Clothing and dress -- History. -- 20th century.
- Fashion -- History -- 20th century.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781491431962 (electronic bk.)
- 1491431962 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.