Rituals of the soul : using the 8 ancient principles of yoga to create a modern & meaningful life [electronic resource] / Kori HahnInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (7hr., 02 min.)) : digital.
- spoken word spw rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital digital recording rda
- data file rda
- Hoopla audiobooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Read by Devon Sorvari.
- A globe-traveling surfing yogini guides listeners on the greatest adventure of all: into the power and potential of each individual's unique soul. Kori Hahn has always done life her way-living off the grid as a young woman in Alaska; studying with spiritual teachers and soul guides in Mexico, Sri Lanka, and Morocco; surfing around the world. Whether she was seeking adventure, sunshine, or the perfect wave, her primary, perennial quest has been an inner one. To that end she evolved the practices she shares here, simple daily steps that create a veritable "stairway to heaven" and allow any listener to do life their own way, with maximum meaning and joy. Venerable principles concerning awareness, intuition, self-knowledge, and manifestation become contemporary practices incorporating visualization, breath work, journaling, affirmations, and meditation. Hahn's approach personalizes these tools, rather than prescribing a one-size-fits-all path. Grounded in an individual's own soul purpose, the principles become beloved rituals rather than onerous to-dos. These habits of being grow the soul, enable our bravest and best selves, and, as Hahn shows, can take any listener wherever they most want to be.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Spiritual life.
- Added Author
- Sorvari, Devon.
- hoopla digital.
- 9781666163551 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- 1666163554 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Music No.