A dictionary of modern design / edited by Jonathan M. WoodhamOxford reference View eBook from Oxford Reference Online. 1 available
- 2nd edition.
- 1 online resource
- text rdacontent
- computer rdamedia
- online resource rdacarrier
- Oxford reference online.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- From Jacobsen to Tupperware, this dictionary of modern design covers the period from the mid-19th century to the end of the 20th century. Over 2000 entries on names and movements include ceramics, furniture, graphics, industrial design, interiors and fashion.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on May 4, 2016).
- Design -- Dictionaries.
- Electronic books.
- 9780191762963 (ebook) : No price