The Oxford dictionary of architecture / James Stevens Curl and Susan WilsonOxford reference View eBook from Oxford Reference Online. 1 available
- Third revised edition.
- 1 online resource : illustrations.
- text rdacontent
- still image rdacontent
- computer rdamedia
- online resource rdacarrier
- Oxford reference
- Oxford reference.
- Oxford reference online.
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Written in a clear and concise style, this illustrated dictionary covers every period of Western architectural history. The text is complemented by over 250 line drawings and meticulous line drawings, labelled cross-sections, and diagrams. This updated edition adds more than 40 completely new entries, including many new biographies of notable architects, and essential updates to several existing entries.
- Description based on online resource; title from home page (viewed on March 9, 2021).
- Architecture -- Dictionaries.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- Wilson, Susan (Historian), author.
- Added Title
- Dictionary of architecture
- 9780191918742 (ebook) : No price