Rituals of the soul : using the 8 ancient principles of yoga to create a modern & meaningful life [electronic resource] / Kori HahnInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Prepare for a Great Adventure: Your Daily Life Kori Hahn has always done life her way - living off the grid as a young woman in Alaska; studying with spiritual teachers and soul guides in Mexico, Sri Lanka, and Morocco; surfing around the world. Yet her primary, perennial quest has been an inner one. To that end, she evolved the practices she shares in this book, simple daily steps grounded in sacred yogic texts that will help you live your life your way, with maximum meaning and joy. Timeless principles of awareness, intuition, self-knowledge, and manifestation become contemporary practices incorporating visualization, breath work, journaling affirmations, and meditation. These habits of being grow the soul, enable our bravest and best selves, and, as Hahn shows, can take you wherever you most want to be.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Spiritual life.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781608687534 (electronic bk.)
- 1608687538 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.