Bad boys of fashion : style rebels and renegades through the ages [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- A fiercely fabulous look at men's fashion rule-breakers and icons Sashay away, ladies: it's the boys' turn for the fashion spotlight. From Louis XIV to Kanye West, Jennifer Croll takes us on a tour of daring and different men throughout history who have all used fashion to get what they want. Just as she did in her award-winning Bad Girls of Fashion, Croll shows us the power of clothes and the links between fashion and politics, art, social movements, and more. Croll's lively and engaging prose draws in the reader, providing enough information to satisfy both budding fashionistas and pop-culture junkies alike. Aneta Pacholska's illustrations are modern and fun, perfectly complementing the text and making the book as exciting to look at as it is to read. In-depth features include Louis XIV, Oscar Wilde, Marlon Brando, Malcolm X, Andy Warhol, Karl Lagerfeld, Clyde Frazier, Malcolm McLaren, David Bowie, and Kanye West, with a diverse array of shorter biographies enriching the text. *A Junior Library Guild Gold Standard Selection
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Fashion -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- Men's clothing -- History -- Juvenile literature.
- Celebrities -- Clothing -- Juvenile literature.
- Men -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Celebrities -- Biography -- Juvenile literature.
- Fashion -- History.
- Men's clothing -- History.
- Celebrities -- Clothing.
- Men -- Biography.
- Celebrities -- Biography.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781773212456 (electronic bk.)
- 1773212451 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.