Pantone on fashion : a century of color in design [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Follow global color authority Pantone on this vivid journey through the rich history of color in fashion. Favorite hues and their appearances across the decades are profiled in informative text and copiously illustrated by runway photos and archival images. Track Bright Marigold from its heyday in the 1940s as Hermès' identifying hue to its showstopping appearance in Carolina Herrera's Spring/Summer 2013 collection, and trace Cyber Yellow from 1960s mod style to Anna Sui's 1990s punk-inspired looks. Complete with a survey of the industry-defining PANTONE Color of the Year, PANTONE on Fashion is the ultimate guide to the timeless shades the fashion world loves to love.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Color in clothing -- History -- 20th century.
- Color in clothing -- History -- 21st century.
- Fashion design -- History -- 20th century.
- Fashion design -- History -- 21st century.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781452130521 (electronic bk.)
- 1452130523 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.