Zero the hero!. Zero Teaches Daily Exercises for Young Baseball Players and Athletes [electronic resource] / Paul GurgolInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Zero is a young talented baseball player who demonstrates his dedication for his own self-improvement, along with helping his friends and teammates improve by always learning better ways to train and exercise. Zero learns and demonstrates real-life safe and effective ways to exercise his body to improve his health and performance for playing the game he loves: baseball. The exercises included in this book are appropriate for all ages and for all types of sports. They can be used to improve strength and range of motion for all levels of athletic performance, from Little League to professional leagues.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781638812289 (electronic bk.)
- 1638812284 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.