Life at the angel_s nest nursing home [electronic resource] / Sam MymInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Sam Mym's passion for older adults has driven her to write this book and encourage people of all ages to wake up and glean from their older friends and relatives. So much can be learned from them. After all, they have walked the walk and talked the talk. Many times, the author referred to the residents at the Nest as walking encyclopedias. Their knowledge and experiences all over the world were shared with many, and so much was appreciated and cherished! Take the time, she says, to hear their stories and get to know some of these incredible people. They will bless you and teach you so much that your smartphone and computer cannot touch!
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781638857662 (electronic bk.)
- 1638857660 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.