Summary of leah mcsweeney's chaos theory [electronic resource] / Irb MediaInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource
- text txt rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- text file rda
- Hoopla ebooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Please note: This is a companion version & not the original book. #1 We will never see the thing coming that can change our lives forever. We can never predict the decisions, innovations, and influences that will change the course of our lives. #2 I was always different than others, and I felt that way throughout my life. I was always trying to fit in, but I never felt like I did. I was always learning about the fashion industry through magazines and my obsession with supermodels. #3 I saw the way others were better off, and it either motivated me or dragged me down to feel less than. I realized that I had the power to manipulate situations in my favor, even if the odds seemed overwhelmingly against me. #4 I was expelled from Sacred Heart in eighth grade, because the school could no longer tolerate my behavior. I felt like a piece of trash being thrown away. My parents were disappointed in me, and I felt like they didn't believe that I was being treated differently than the other girls.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Biography & Autobiography
- Electronic books.
- Added Author
- hoopla digital.
- 9781669386056 (electronic bk.)
- 1669386058 (electronic bk.)
- Music No.