Soaring in style : how Amelia Earhart became a fashion icon [electronic resource]Instantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource (1 video file (approximately 16 min.)) : sd., col.
- two-dimensional moving image tdi rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital rda
- video file rda
- Hoopla streaming films.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Directed by Andy T. Jones.
- Elise Arsenault.
- Long before Amelia Earhart became a superstar, she was a girl who longed to touch the stars. But the dresses women had to wear at the time made those dreams seem almost impossible. Amelia didn't let that stop her. As a young aviator breaking records and expectations, she learned to fly her plane with flair. Later, she dared to create a trendsetting fashion line for active women like herself. Soaring in Style tells the groundbreaking story of how Amelia Earhart defied expectations in the air and on the ground to become America's first celebrity fashion designer.
- Not rated.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Earhart, Amelia, 1897-1937 -- Juvenile films.
- Fashion -- History -- Juvenile films.
- Clothing and dress -- History -- Juvenile films.
- Earhart, Amelia, 1897-1937.
- Fashion -- History.
- Clothing and dress -- History.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Added Author
- Jones, Andy T., film director.
- Arsenault, Elise, voice actor.
- hoopla digital.
- Music No.