The private pilot blueprint : the definitive roadmap to saving time and money on your private pilot certificate [electronic resource] / Jason SchappertInstantly available on hoopla. Cover image 1 available
- 1 online resource (1 audio file (2hr., 09 min.)) : digital.
- spoken word spw rdacontent
- computer c rdamedia
- online resource cr rdacarrier
- digital digital recording rda
- data file rda
- Hoopla audiobooks.
- Digital content provided by hoopla.
- Read by Jason Schappert.
- In the third edition of the Private Pilot Blueprint, Jason Schappert takes his 10,000+ hours of flight experience to guide you on the path to saving time and money on your aviation journey. Jason's goal for this book is to share with others everything he wishes someone would have told him when he started his private pilot flight training so others can avoid making the same mistakes he made that cost him time and money. You'll be able to apply the practical tools in this book to complete your Private Pilot Certificate in less time while becoming a safe, proficient pilot. Take notes and follow closely as Jason helps you get the most out of your flight training. Do you want to become a pilot and you're not sure where to start? The Private Pilot Blueprint is your definitive roadmap to beginning your aviation journey. We'll answer all your questions about everything from the training requirements to selecting a flight school and how to keep expanding your horizons once you become a pilot. With MzeroA, you'll learn everything you need to know from aerodynamics to Zulu time. Learning how to apply your aeronautical knowledge is the key to becoming a safe pilot and enjoying every flight. We'll share tips that have helped tens of thousands of students just like you achieve their aviation dreams. At MzeroA, we like to say "a good pilot is always learning." This book is the start of your strong foundation for reaching aviation mastery. Please join Jason and the MzeroA team in their mission towards growing aviation and helping future pilots by recommending this book to other readers.
- System Details
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Private flying -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Airplanes -- Piloting -- Handbooks, manuals, etc.
- Air pilots.
- Added Author
- Schappert, Jason.
- hoopla digital.
- 9798985397048 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- 8985397044 (sound recording : hoopla Audio Book)
- Music No.